Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dark Journey

I had a very bad week in many ways. Terrible, enduring fever and lots of physical stress.  I am stating this up front so that those who may dislike my thoughts more thoroughly than usual will be able to establish a causal connection to something dark or less than lucid.  (Those who like my views...thanks!)

Meanwhile, I was led by a brilliant mind to examine what I would call a Biblical/Psychological analysis of Calvinists.  I came away with some interesting observations but am not sure I care to explore near there again.

Suffice it to say that you Calvinists have a queer sort of misogynism. Spending time with Augustine in being shocked that there are women in heaven..."well, maybe they can drop by now and then."

Join the women at the foot of the cross!

No comments:

Post a Comment